ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) or Four Wheeler is an ORV (off-road vehicle) motor vehicle with seat and steering control like a motorbike but with 4 wheels or like a car. Four wheeler engines range is about 50cc to 1000cc. ATVs or Four Wheeler are built for a single rider but some can carry a passenger too.
ATVs (Four Wheeler) in Vancouver, British Columbia (BC), Canada has various kinds of choices because of the mountains like Wells to Ghost Lake for beginners and Williams Creek Cabin near Lakelse Lake for experts.
Some of the necessary things you need to have for taking a trip with ATV (Four Wheeler) are ATV, Riding Boots, Helmet, Gloves, Goggles, Appropriate Suit, Area Map, Backpack, Compass, GPS, Multi-Function Watch, Cell Phone, First Aid Kit, Mechanical Kit, Knife or Multi Tools, Lighter and Matches, Whistle, Flashlight, Sunscreen, Lip Balm, Water, Energy Bar, Cash, …
Most popular companies to supply ATVs (Four Wheelers) are: Arctic Cat, Bennche, Can-Am, Cfmoto, Honda, Kawasaki, Kymco, Polaris, Suzuki, Textron and Yamaha
- Fill up your gas tank and check your ATV’s mechanical condition
- Do not drive impaired by alcohol or drugs
- If you feel tired rest a bit, be aware of the time to use daylight
- Do not carry a passenger
- Always be aware of other riders around you
- Drive within your ability and obey the speed limit
- Always wear riding helmet and proper gears
- Check the weather forecast
- Never travel alone and tell somebody where you are headed before you go
- Double Check your equipment and backpack before heading out